Woodbrook Vale School’s consultation on its admission arrangements ended on 10 December 2018. Thank you to all who responded to this consultation.
Following careful consideration of all responses, the Academy Trust, as the Admission Authority, has made minor changes to two elements of the oversubscription criteria within our admission policy (elements 3 and 4).
The revised criteria are set out below:
3. Children living permanently in the Woodbrook Vale catchment area.
A map is available at the end of this policy.
4. Children currently attending a feeder primary school who do not live in the catchment area. The designated feeder schools are:
- · Holywell Primary School
- · Mountfields Lodge Primary School
- · Outwoods Edge Primary School
- · The Beacon Academy
A copy of our 2020-2021 admission policy has now been published on our school website, along with information about how any objections can be lodged with the Office of the School Adjudicator.
Please see below to access the policy.
This policy will operate for school entry in August 2020. It will also apply to all mid-term admissions for the school year 2020/2021 and for subsequent years until further notice.